2017 has just started, but Bollywood seems to have enough controversies till date. Read biggest seven controversies that ruled Bollywood.
1. ‘Bigg Boss 10’: Om Swami claims Salman Khan has AIDS
2. When Bollywood boycotted Kapil and his show?
Was is true that Bollywood celebrities refused to appear on The Kapil Sharma Show after the tiff between Sunil Grover and Kapil Sharma? You never know.
3. ‘Drunk’ Ram Gopal Varma calls Tiger Shroff ‘transgender,’ Vidyut Jammwal leaks the audio clip
Vidyut Jammwal leaked an audio clip where apparently drunk Ram Gopal Varma can be heard calling Tiger Shroff a ‘transgender’ and the ‘greatest woman he saw in his life.’
It all started when RGV posted some tweets posting an open challenge to Vidyut Jammwal to engage in a street fight with Tiger Shroff.
4. When Mamta’s topless photo created controversy
5. Kajol attacked by trolls over ‘beef’ video and also was forced to back down
Bollywood star Kajol has been compelled to explain herself after being trolled on social media over a video that went viral that showed her enjoying ‘beef’ at lunch in Mumbai. She has deleted the picture of it.
The 42-year-old actress issues a statement on Twitter, saying she did not want to hurt religious sentiments and that the dish was made from buffalo meat.
6. Paresh Rawal ‘forced’ to delete controversial tweet on Arundhati Roy
Bollywood actor and BJP MP Paresh Rawal claimed he was coerced to delete his controversial tweet suggesting that instead of a Kashmiri stone-pelter, author Arundhati Roy should be tied to an Army jeep, or else Twitter would block his account.
7. When Kamaal R Khan revealed that his mother wanted to poison him
On the occasion of Mother’s Day, KRK took to Twitter to post about his experiences from childhood. KRK revealed that his mother wanted to poison him since was angry with him for watching films.
Kamaal R Khan tweeted, “Wish you very happy #MothersDay Mom! Once upon a time, you wanted to give poison, but today you are proud of me. (Sic)”
KRK further wrote, “My mother was angry with me for watching films, so she thought that I would destroy the reputation of family hence she wanted to give me poison.”
What do you have to say about them? Comment on the section below.