Summer of this year 2017 is said to be one of the humid and hottest of all. And those who stay out for long hours for their work commitment , have to face the harsh wrath from the sunny climate. So we have come up with some of the quick tips to get rid of that smelly odor which makes it way every now and then during these days!
Here are ways to get rid of your body odor:
Bathe or shower regularly. Since bacteria countering with sweat produced by your sweat glands causes body odor, it is very important to bathe or shower regularly. Use gentle, herbal soap and lather it up. The greater the amount of lather formed and the longer you lather up, the more applicable you are in removing bacteria from your body.
- Not all soaps are antibacterial, nor do you essentially need antibacterial soap. Try using peppermint castile soap when you are in shower. Peppermint oil is being considered mildly antiseptic and can help you fight body odor.
- Though soap and water showers are best, rinsing the skin with water is far better. Scrubbing with sand or even just a washcloth helps extricate bacteria and oils is even more easier.
assure you dry yourself completely. This is especially important in those regions that are liable to body odor: the armpits, groins, and around nipples. Also ensure that any areas of skin folds are completely dry.
- Escape using cornstarch as a dusting powder. Many doctors believe that cornstarch can be used as “fungi food.” As a substitute, use unscented talcum powder.
remove bacterial breeding grounds. For example, shaving your armpits may prove helpful in reducing odor. Also, keep the inside part of your shoes neat and clean on a regular basis, as these can act like breeding ground for bacteria.
always wear fresh cotton clothes. Wear natural fiber clothing like cotton, wool or silk. If you exercise and sweat excessively, using synthetic materials that “wick” away moisture may be beneficial, but change back into your natural fibers after you shower to keep away the sweat.
- Cotton clothes allow the skin of our body to breathe, decreasing the amount of sweat. Therefore, putting on cotton clothes keeps the skin healthy, dry and odor-free.
consume food products containing probiotics. Probiotics are native, gut friendly bacteria which help to control the growth of other toxic bacteria responsible for body odor in the intestines. Probiotics initiate the development of the bacteria lactobacilli bifidus, which improves digestion and lessens gut toxins. materials like yogurt and buttermilk contain probiotics.
- Consuming one cup of a probiotic substance every day is very helpful and should be kept continued for a period of 6 months. It will advance your overall health as body odor may be just a matter of good digestion!