After the successful launch of Moto Z2 and other smartphones, Lenovo brand is all set to bring successor model to Moto C in India. The new Moto C Plus will be an enhanced and advanced version of Moto C which was originally priced at Rs.5,999 in the country.
Moto India triggered about the news with a tweet on their official Twitter channel and hinted over the launch of Moto C Plus ahead very soon. The Moto C Plus will look exactly similar to Moto C regarding design and build quality, yet there are certain enhancements in the internal specifications and hardware in Moto C Plus.
Based on various reports and rumors the specifications and features of Moto C Plus are listed below:
Moto C Plus Specifications:-
- The phone will flaunt a 5-inch HD capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels at a PPI of 294 pixels per inch.
- The Motorola Moto C Plus is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 Cortex-A53 SoC processor, and it with be coupled with 2GB of RAM
- The phone holds a 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 64GB via an external microSD card support.
- Motorola Moto C Plus gets an 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 2 MP on the front for decent selfies.
- The Motorola Moto C Plus runs on Android 7.0 Nougat and will be supported by a powerhouse of 4000mAh removable battery, that is much larger than the 2350mAh battery inside the Moto C
- The Motorola Moto C Plus is a single SIM smartphone
- Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3.5mm headphone jack, FM and 3G connectivity.
- Much like the case with the Moto C, the Moto C Plus is also expected to get a 4G VoLTE for seeming Jio services experience.
The Moto C Plus will target the entry-level smartphone users in India with the budget less than Rs. 10,000. The phone will be a good trendsetter if it is available with the fingerprint sensor, to which more information is required to claim the presence of it on the phone.