Source: TechRadarSmartphones have successfully witnessed wireless charging, yet it was just a pocket hindering distraction with not many practical uses. Logitech sought to this and had launched the most convenient and most useful application to wireless charging. The Logitech G Powerplay is first wireless charging mouse system for gaming, which is launched along with two new gaming mice Logitech G903 and G703. The Logitech Powerplay Mousepad is priced around $100 and will be available in the market in August this year. The Logitech G903 will be priced at near $150 while a slight successor variant G703 wireless gaming mice at $150. The mice will be available in June this year.
Features Of Logitech Wireless Charging Mouse Pad:-
- Logitech Powerplay is a departure from existing wireless charging standards and is designed to deliver continuous charging over the surface of the mousepad, which essentially means the wireless mouse will always be charging when in use.
- The wireless charging mouse and system uses an application of electromagnetic resonance that creates an energy field on the surface of the mousepad.
- The company claims that this will not hamper or cause any interference with the normal and healthy usage of the mouse.
- The new Powerplay mousepad is launched to cater two new wireless charging mouse, Logitech G903, and G703.
- The mechanical buttons are so designed to give an ultra retentive, smoothing and accelerating experience even at high frame rates over the entire DPI range of the mice.
- As witnessed in any of the Logitech Gaming Mouse series, Logitech Adaptive Gaming Software will be used to assign the buttons any specific function as per users’ desire.
Image Source: TechRadar
“For decades, we’ve pioneered development in wireless gaming, and our new Powerplay and Lightspeed wireless technologies continue this commitment to wireless superiority, With Powerplay, Lightspeed and our new G903 and G703 mice, you’ll get unbeatable precision, lag-free performance and infinite power, which gives gamers the highest-quality experience.” – said Ujesh Desai, vice president and general manager of Logitech