Small and Medium business enterprises suffer a lot in promoting their business and brand. And this digitally oriented world, online marketing, and publicity is the best resolve to reach millions of people at once. Google realize this stake for SME’s and have launched “Website With Google My Business” to cater this. Google Website Builder will be a free service offered to small and medium enterprises in India to create a website form them for free.
Using “Google My Business,” businesses can create their first website for free. “Small business owners tell us that building a website can be complex, expensive and time-consuming. To solve these problems for them, we introduced a new simple, free, and fast way to build a mobile-optimized website through ‘Website With Google My Business,’ said Shalini Girish, Director, Marketing Solutions, Google, in a statement.
Features Of Google Website Builder With My Business:-
- Website with Google My Business is available in 10 languages including English, Hindi, Bengali, Telugu, Marathi, Tamil, Urdu, Gujarati, Kannada and Malayalam.
- Over 120,000 Indian businesses were part of the pilot roll-out program that has been running for the past five months.
- As part of the website builder, users can get a free domain from Google or buy their own with Google Domains right from ‘Google My Business.’
- Owners can directly connect with customers by telling them exactly what they want them to do next, like call their business, book an appointment or sign up for their mailing list.
- Owners can build strong relationships with the people who matter most. Start a conversation with their customers by responding to reviews.
- Learn how customers are interacting with their business listing. How did people find them? Where are they coming from? With Google My Business, the answers are right there.
The step will revolutionize the needs and demands of small business owners to cater best their existing and new customers directly with a website and Google search algorithm results to grow their business further more.