Have you ever wondered if a colleague of yours or a girl next door was flirting with you or if she was just friendly? Are you reading too much into that smile or does she like you? Though girls make an effort to hide the fact that they’re crushing on you, some telltale signs may reveal her true feelings.
Livesmartly will tell you how to judge these girls. But just remember that not all girls are the same. Consider these signs as clues because Women’s signs can be VERY confusing.
First, let’s go over the signs that tell you she is NOT interested in you:
-No eye contact
-Body shifted away from you
-Looking around the room or towards someone else while you are talking
-Nodding, instead of responding
-Giving one word responses
-Lack of inhibition – will start telling you lots of details about themselves
-Being overly friendly and touchy with you – this one is probably the most confusing. Because you would think a woman is paying attention to you, touching you and attempting to get to know, you would obviously be into you. But maybe she feels safe with you and considers you just a friend.
When you see any of these sides, you have two choices:
1st choice: Get away and get over this woman. She’s not into you.
2nd choice: switch up your approach and be more clear with your intentions. It could be that you are not catching her attention and simply need to change your approach style.
Here Are 5 Signs She’s Flirting With You:
1. A smile: If a woman smiles at you from across the room, a “slow smile” not a nervous or forced a smile. This means that she wants you to talk to her.
2. The hair twirl, the lip touch, and the eye batting: This is something that every woman does when she is into a guy and want him to be attracted towards her. All these are very feminine flirty things that make a man turned on and more attracted to the lady.
3. A cry for help: “If a woman asks you for assistance such as, ‘”Excuse me, could you help me figure out this thing?” she’s flirting with you. She does this to catch attention. This is a woman’s subtle way of making the first move towards you.
4. Touch: If a girl lightly touches you while talking, take it as a BIG SIGN!!! Girls if interested finds several ways to touch you or get close to you slightly. BUT if a girl freely touches you multiple times throughout a conversation, she sees you as a “friend” or “non-threatening.” This is not a flirting sign. The slight differences in flirty touch vs. friend touch are so subtle that it may be hard for you to spot the difference.
5. Fidgeting: If the girl is continuously tossing her hair, twisting her pinky ring, or snapping her hairband, all this with a continuous eye contact, then there is good news for you. She is attracted towards you. When a girl is attracted to someone, she stumbles over her words and fidgets. She gets nervous when you are around.
Now that you know these 5 Signs She’s Flirting With You, you can start to capitalize on these opportunities.