We, Indians, have a habit of putting a desi twist to everything. From burgers to chili paneer, clothes to accessories, everything can have an Indian (desi) taste, if we want. And you will graciously accept that no one in the world can beat us in this. Yayy!!
Here is a list of 20 intelligent wordplay on Hinglish puns accompanied by some amazing posters that will definitely make your day:
- This pun goes well with the day today “1 April”. isn’t?
2. I hope I don’t get unda arrest for this one.
3. Did you read it rightly?
4. I hope it not a tribute to the movie Iqbal.
5. This reminds of your favourite fruit?
6. Chal apun bhi so jate hai.
7. Do you love chocolate milk shake?
8. To all the WWE fan.
9. Gajar ka halwa isn’t it?
10. Hey bhagwaan!
11. I love bada pao.
12. What do you want ketchup or ketchdown?
13. Even I can’t hear you!
14. To all those who are fitness freak.
15. Never stalk!
16. Vishkanya or Wishkanya?
17. Amul…. piyo glass full
18. Where do you go for a hang out?
19. To all the dedicated fans of Shah Rukh Khan
Note: The pun, also called paronomasia, is a form of wordplay that exploits multiple meanings of a term, or of similar-sounding words, for an intended humorous or rhetorical effect. Puns are a common source of humor in jokes and comedy shows. They are often used in the punch line of a joke, where they typically give a humorous meaning to a rather perplexing story.
These are also known as “feghoots”. Puns have a long history in human writing. Punning has been credited as the fundamental concept behind alphabets, writing, and even human civilization.
If you have an amazing talent of making puns, make us know and the world, by writing them in the comment box below.