As a student, you all have studied some or the other subject at some point in your life. Now, you must have noticed that at the time of sitting down to actually cover a syllabus for examination, you would do everything and anything else in this world rather than the thing which you sat down to do i.e. studying.
Here let me take you down a journey, of course in your childhood where you would have experienced these all things while trying to mug up everything before an examination. So here are those 13 things every Indian has done while studying for an examination:
- Highlighting portions with the pen, thinking it’d be easier to revise things before the examination, still knowing that it ain’t gonna work wonders for you.
- Checking out with friends, asking how much they’ve studied already! And if some one said that they had completed the entire syllabus much before you, god forbids the cuss words you use for them!
- And then lying when they ask you how much you’ve done. As they are few academic conscious students, who never share their success mantras and never ever divulge the exact quantity of syllabus they have completed!
- Taking a snack break or using the washroom in every five minutes. Though we sit down with an intention of completing the syllabus in time, we often land up gossiping , eating, and spending time on social media sites.
- Giving yourself a deadline to finish some part of the syllabus. Giving yourself a set of unrealistic timetable was one of the foolish things we have done till now. Where we already know that we ain’t gonna follow anyone’s order!
- And then not following it. It was inevitable!
- Really, really not following it.
- And then realizing that you have less time in the day, so reducing the time given to each section.
Now we start realizing the time left in hand, and make some amazing realistic plans only to dump it at the end moment.
- You find literally any way to entertain yourself. Our mind gets stuck trying to memorize or understand a new concept just before some hours before an examination. And what is the best way to calm your mind than entertaining yourself !!
10. You’ve dozed off in between, and slept through all your new deadlines.
11. Then proceeded to panic because you have no more time to cover anything.
12. Then late at night, you think whether to study or to sleep.
13. And finally, you decide to sleep but before that, you set a whole bunch of alarms because obviously you’d wake up early and finish everything.
But probably you could not wake up for some reason or the other and during the exam, you think, “I will not let this happen again”, but things don’t go right again.
Could you related to this story or you have some other story to tell, in both the cases do comment!